An Inquiring Mind
The collected writings of Peter J. Meyer (2nd ed.)
During 2000-2022 Peter Meyer authored five websites:
- Hermetic Systems
- Terence McKenna's Timewave Zero Theory
- Planetary Aspects and Transits
- C Language Simulation Program
Using Spin Models and Cluster Dynamics
He has now gathered over 100 of his articles from these five websites and published them together on USB flash drive (a.k.a. thumb drive). These articles are grouped into the sections shown below, and the titles of the articles in each section are also shown below.
which can be purchased with two other flash drives (Serendipity and Timewave Zero)
The three flash drives are available together.
(1) An Inquiring Mind as described below.
(2) A flash drive containing almost all of the articles on the Serendipity website, as listed in the title index (click for details).
(3) The Timewave Zero flash drive containing both the DOS/Windows Fractal Time software and the user manual. This flash drive also contains full versions of all the articles as shown here.
Each of these three USB flash drives has a capacity of at least 4 Gb and at least 2 Gb is available for storing your own files.They are of the highest quality. They are made in the U.S. and shipped from there (the price includes shipping). They can be sent only to an address in the U.S., Canada or Western Europe. Please note that we cannot ship to an address in the U.K. due to that country's requirement that we collect VAT.
How to Purchase these Flash Drives
You can purchase these three flash drives in three ways:
(1) Via credit or debit card for $79 to our payment processor Comecero. Be sure to specify the shipping address if different from the billing address.
(2) For sending to the U.S. only: Make a donation of fourteen (14) coffees ($70) at BuyMeACoffee.com/AstroCalc. Then request the three flash drives by sending a message (with shipping address) to firstname.lastname@example.org from the same donation email address. The flash drive will be sent prompty.
(3) Via Western Union (ask).
Any questions, send a message to email@example.com.
Search ProgramFor those with a PC running Windows (Windows 98 to Windows 10), the Inquiring Mind and the Serendipity flash drives each contain a useful search program which enables you to search all HTML pages on the flash drive for any given word, any word in a set of words, all words in a set of words, or an exact phrase. The result is a report such as this one, showing the search terms in context.
What's on the An Inquiring Mind Flash Drive
The articles on the Inquiring Mind flash drive are grouped into the following sections:
Calendar Studies 9/11 Timewave Zero Philosophy Travels Mathematical Stuff People Zionism C/C++ Programming Psychedelics Computational Science Computational Astrology Religion The London Bombings Miscellaneous Writings by Others
Below are listed the articles in the sections shown above. Peter Meyer's articles are listed first in each section, sometimes followed by articles by other writers. (On the home page on the flash drive the titles are hotlinks to the articles.) As noted above, it is possible to search the flash drive for articles containing specified words or phrases by installing the supplied search program.
Sixteen of the titles below are hotlinks to the original articles, thus providing samples of what's on the flash drive.
- Why Seven Days in a Week?
- Types of Calendar
- The Julian and the Gregorian Calendars
- Proleptic calendar Conventions
- The Gregorian Calendar is a Religious Calendar
- Astronomical Year Numbering and the Common Era Calendar
- The ISO 8601 Date Format
- Julian Day Numbers
- Chronological Julian Date
- Message Concerning Chronological Julian Days/Dates
- When Did the New Millennium Begin?
- John Dee's Calendar and God's Longitude
- The Dee-Cecil Calendar and its Date Conversion Algorithms
- The Maya Calendar
- Interconverting Tibetan and Western Years
- Interconverting Chinese and Western Years
- The Structure of the Chinese Calendar
- The Archetypes Calendar
- Two Integral-Week Solar Calendars
- Lunar Calendars
- The Goddess Calendar
- The Hermetic Leap Week Calendar
- The Hermetic Lunar Week Calendar
- The Liberalia Triday Calendar
- The Meyer-Palmen Solilunar Calendar
- The Tabot Calendar
- Lance Latham: Technical Chronology
- Karl Palmen:
- Properties of the Hermetic Leap Week Calendar
- Some Properties of the Meyer-Palmen Solilunar Calendar
- The 360-year Cycle of the Meyer-Palmen Soli-lunar Calendar
- An Essay in the Philosophy of Social Science
- Physicalism: A False View of the World
- Physicalism: A Pernicious Cosmology
- A Review of Richard Tarnas's "The Transformation of the Cosmos"
- Mind and Body are Mutually Independent
- Concerning the Nature of the DMT Entities and their Relation to Us
- With a link to the video of this presentation
- History of the Timewave Zero Software
- The Zero Date
- The Mathematical Definition of the Timewave
- The Mathematics of Timewave Zero
- The "Battle of Hastings" Timewave Zero Resonance
- The Watkins Objection is Not Fatal
- The Zero Date Reconsidered
- Report on an LSD Experience
- Report on a Ketamine Experience
- Answers to DMT Interview Questions
- Apparent Communication with Discarnate Entities Induced by Dimethyltryptamine (DMT)
- Not in Kansas Anymore
- A Reply to "IS YOUR KID ON K?"
- 340 DMT Trip Reports
- Ayahuasca Report
- Terence McKenna:
- Extract from The Invisible Landscape
- The DMT Experience
- What Happens on DMT for Me
- Anonymous: Interview with a Former Underground Chemist
- Lattice Geometries
- Calculation of Metropolis and Glauber Transition Probabilities
- Computational Studies of Pure and Dilute Spin Models
- Cellular Automata Algorithms
- An Introduction to the Use of Encryption
- The Pentagon Crash Site
- The South Tower Impact
- Other WTC Building Collapses: WTC 6 and WTC 7
- The World Trade Center Demolition and the So-Called War on Terrorism
- Bush Flubs it Again: Details and Confirmation of Prior Knowledge
- Other Fires in Steel-Structure Buildings
- Reply to Popular Mechanics re 9/11
- Christopher Bollyn: Seismic Evidence Points to Underground Explosions Causing WTC Collapse
- Gerard Holmgren: Debunking Conspiracy Theorists
- John Kaminski:
- 9/11 was a Hoax
- The Fatal Flaw in the 9/11 Coverup
- Leonard Spencer: The Attack on the Pentagon
- Martin Doutré: New Zealand Anti-Terrorist Legislation
- Michael C. Ruppert: Suppressed Details of Criminal Insider Trading Lead Directly into the CIA's Highest Ranks
- Message on 9/11 Concerning the Collapse of the World Trade Center Towers
- Ganesh Baba — a Memoir
- Ashcroft Following Nazi Example
- Britain's Real Monarch
- Dalai Lama Decks Photographer in Disco Melee
- Ernst Zündel
- Norman Finkelstein on The Holocaust Industry
- Julian Assange, Wikileaks and Cablegate
- James W. Douglass: JFK and the Unspeakable
- Greg Palast: Good Riddance, Gipper
- Xymphora: Pope John Paul II
The London Bombings
- The London Bombings
- The Pakistani Connection
- Were the London "Bombers" Set up?
- Webster G. Tarpley: The London Explosions, the Rogue Network, Bush and Iran
- A Visit to the Alakha Nath Temple in Bareilly
- Indian Travel Diary
- Peru Travel Diary
- Archetypal Astrology
- Planetary Aspect Patterns
- Isaac Newton's Uranus Transits
- The Influence of the Tropical and Sidereal Zodiacs on Personal Transits
- The Debate Regarding the Tropical and Sidereal Zodiacs — a Simple Resolution
- Outer Planet Geocentric Transit Tables
- On God
- The Gods of Eden
- Why I am not a Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu or Buddhist
- Agehananda Bharati: Fictitious Tibet: The Origin and Persistence of Rampaism
- Jalal ad-Din Rumi: Two Ways of Running
- John Kaminski: Penalty of an Ancient Fraud
- Nicholas Herschel: The Council of Nicaea
- Peter de Rosa: The Donation of Constantine
- Sue Blackmore: A Dangerous Delusion
- vor: Sacred Reality
- Proof of the Infinity of the Prime Numbers
- A Little Number Theory
- A Dice Theorem
- Growth Estimation
- Date Validation — Is this a Leap Year?
- The Value of Tau
- Static and Dynamic Allocation of Multi-dimensional Arrays
- The Use of * and & in C/C++
- Use of the Debugger in Visual C++
- Reply to enquiry concerning "being seen as anti-semitic"
- A Synopsis of Gilad Atzmon's A Guide to the Perplexed
- Gilad Atzmon:
- Not In My Name — An Analysis of Jewish Righteousness
- Zionism and other Marginal Thoughts
- The Old Testament and the War Crime in Gaza
- Jason Collett: What Right Do Zionist Jews Have To Palestine?
- Prohibition: The So-Called War on Drugs
- Common Errors in English Usage
- NATO's War
- The Iraq War
- The Meaning of the Kuta Bombing
- The CIA as a Terrorist Organization
- The Waco Massacre
- Record of Dreams
- The Global Warming Scare
- Psychopaths Among Us
- The COVID-19 PsyOp — Control by Fear
- William Engdahl: Some Relevant Questions
About the Coronavirus Pandemia
- Denis G. Rancourt: Masks Don't Work —
A review of science relevant to COVID-19 social policy
Writings by Others
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn:
- Live Not By Lies
- 200 Years Together
- Anonymous: The Myth of Apollo
- David Livingstone: Globalists Created Wahhabi Terrorism to Destroy Islam and Justify a Global State
- Gore Vidal: The Enemy Within
- John Pilger: Breaking the Australian Silence
- Lee Rodgers: The Duplicity of the War on Drugs
- Lisa Giuliani: The United States Isn't a Country
— It's a Corporation!
- Mary Sparrowdancer: Fluoridation: The Battle of Darkness & Light
- Peter Webster: A Review of Richard Lawrence Miller's Drug Warriors and Their Prey
- Richard K. Moore: A Brief History of the New World Order
- Susan Sontag: What Have We Done?
- The Saker: Suicide by Reality Denial
- Wade Frazier: The Things We Do Not Want To Know
- Wendy McElroy: "War is the Health of the State" — Its Meaning